Choosing your wedding locations can be fun and easy using a little thought and footwork.
When deciding on a wedding site you must consider whether or not you would like the wedding and reception to be at the same location or separate places. Budget and convenience come into play for most couples, so keep the details in mind.
Everyone lives near beautiful places. The secret is to do your homework and some searching. You have tons of choices no matter where you live!
UNIQUE CHARM CHOICES: Ideas for choosing something a bit different than the usual banquet hall, country club or hotel ballroom
- Small chapels in or around your area with a social hall for the reception.
- Local, State or National Parks are enchanting as a locale.
- Check out Historical Buildings, Historical Homes or Landmarks in your town. They are often used for such o. You just may have a cool government building where you live!
- Garden settings are perfect for outdoor weddings. Call local botanical clubs, botanical gardens and arboretums.
- Check availability of local museums and galleries.
- Live near the water? Nothing is as beautiful as a wedding on the beach, lakeside or on a boat.
- If you belong to a local club or organization, check what they have to offer.
- Try a quaint Barn, Farm, Orchard, Ranch or Vineyard for that country feel.
- Are you a unique couple? Find an unusual spot nearby like an amusement park or a zoo!
When you are making the big decision about wedding venues and/or wedding reception locations, consider what works for as a couple. If you are going with a running theme, it might help you to narrow down the places that you would use. Don’t forget your color scheme, the weather forecast and transportation to and from the location.