HOW TO ENTER THE 2022 TOILET PAPER WEDDING DRESS CONTEST
Please read all the OFFICIAL RULES before you begin!
Create a Wedding Dress and Headpiece using the following guidelines:
* Use Toilet Paper – Any brand, any type.
* You may use any type of tape and/or any type of glue.
* You may sew by hand or with a sewing machine using regular sewing thread.
*You may use any type of undergarments on your model including slips, crinolines, hoop skirts, or bras as long as they are NOT Attached in any way to the toilet paper dress.
* The dress must be capable of being worn by a human and be capable of being put on and removed.
* You must create a headpiece using the same guidelines above.
Once your entry is completed, Please…
Take at least three (3) clear, unaltered, unmarked photos of your entry including the headpiece. One (1) each of the front, back and side displayed on a model, yourself or on a dress form: and
One (1) photo of yourself (designer/contestant)
Send photos along with completed Official Entry Form and Signed Releases to [email protected] no later than August 1, 2022, by 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
The Top Ten Entries will be notified when chosen.
* Neatness counts, creativity counts, originality counts, workmanship counts, beauty counts and how you use toilet paper counts!
* We accept extra photos and video if you’d like to submit them.
GO BIG, BE DARING and BE BOLD!
The grand prize winner will receive $10,000, second place receives $5,000, third gets $2500. $1000 will be awarded to the Fan Favorite Winner
Good Luck and We Hope to See You in the Winner’s Circle
Shipping Guidelines for Semifinalists
Once you enter the Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Contest, you may be asked to ship your entry for further review.
Please note that we must receive entries in boxes that fit within our carrier’s shipping requirements. Carriers generally accept boxes in the sizes that they have listed on their site for sale. You will not be required to purchase from them, but you must use their measurements as a guide.
Entries can be shipped in boxes as large as the Wardrobe Box 60″x24″x22″ or the Bike Box 54″x28″x8″, or any other box measuring smaller than these.
*NOTE: If you plan on making a large gown (that may not fit into the above specifications) you may make your TP dress in sections. You can use several boxes to ship it. If you make the Top 10, you will be able to reassemble your gown for the finale event.