Wedding Decor and Details
Want an unforgettable wedding? It’s all in the details and wedding decor. Make your day magical with these wedding decore ideas.
Wedding Decor Ideas to Wow Your Guests That You Can Buy or DIY:
- Decorate potted plants/trees with strings of white lights. Take home or give away to guests after the wedding reception.
- Make a centerpiece with wedding favors! Eliminate the use of flowers.
- DIY Large tulle bows for your chairs. Embellish with ribbon and/or flowers.
- Make Paper Lanterns out of twine, yarn, lace, doilies, and more.
- Buy paper lanterns or origami birds and hang TONS of them for a huge visual impact.
- Topiaries are a beautiful addition to any wedding or reception.
- Make plain glasses special by adding sparkly sugar rims. Pour corn syrup in a shallow bowl and large-crystal sugar in another shallow bowl. Dip the rims of the glasses into the corn syrup and then into the sugar. Allow the sugar rims time to harden at room temperature.
- Rent or buy colored glassware Instead of using all of your decore budget on expensive centerpieces. It’ll add instant drama to your tables.
- Garlands of any kind give a wow factor to your decor. You could use greenery, real or silk flowers, tissue paper, paper flags or balloons. The garlands can be hung at the ceremony or the reception. They could be draped over your wedding arch, chairs or tables.
- Nature inspired napkins can be made by adding embroidery, pinecones, herbs, burlap or leaves to plain linens.
- Balloons can be liquid gold leafed for some floating bling or…..you can make floral balloon tails by attaching greenery and baby’s breath to balloon strings Fill the balloons with shiny confetti for an extra fun touch.
- Pretty table runners can add impact. They can be bought or made.
- Table lamps can add a cozy feel to your reception tables.
- Silk flower globes create a gorgeous look. They are easy to make and can be used in many ways. You can hang them inside or outside. You can use varying sizes or colors. Add them as a backdrop or use as a centerpiece or on the cake table.
Wedding decor and details can transform your wedding into something really special.